In my attempts to return to our hunter gatherer roots, I’ve been a devoted follower of the paleo diet over recent years.
The logic behind it makes perfect sense to me – take what our ancestors ate over millions of years of evolution, and ignore the products of our agrarian societies that have only existed for less than 10,000 years.
Here are some of my favorite paleo recipes:
- Paleo Meatballs (My Favorite)
- Paleo Compliant Mayo
- Paleo Grilled Steak w/ Roasted Jalepeno
- Paleo Slow-Cooked Beef Stew
- Paleo Zucchini Noodles
- Paleo Compliant Stuffed Peppers (My second favorite)
- Paleo Compliant Meatloaf
- Paleo Friendly Applesauce Cookie
- Paleo Compliant Pancakes
- Paleo Compliant Salad Dressing
For those that aren’t so big on going full on paleo, my wife has been sticking to the gluten free diet, and I find there’s a lot of cross-over with gluten free eating and paleo. If you’re on a strict paleo diet like myself you might not want to try these, but they are nonetheless delicious.